Why hello, dear person. I see you have stumbled across my blog. Welcome. Take a seat. Coffee or tea? Oh, you want coffee of course. Good choice. I approve.
Now before you introduce yourself to me, let me introduce myself to you. I’m Erin, 19 years old and still trying to figure out this whole adult-thing. I am a sophomore in college studying Arts Management and Communications. I’m an assistant manager at a movie theater, and it’s basically the coolest job ever, so I’ll probably gush about my job quite frequently. I have many hobbies including drawing, writing, reading, playing piano, violin, and ukulele, belting at the top of my lungs, drinking coffee, making sarcastic remarks, crying over TV shows, and laughing until my sides hurt.
Additional facts you should know about me:
- I’m an ESFJ and I talk about MBTI too much
- I’m a hopeless romantic
- My favorite movie is Inception
- My favorite books are the Lord of the Rings trilogy
- I adore all things Tolkien
- Coffee shops, antique stores, bookstores, and movie theaters are my favorite places
- I’m currently working on editing a fantasy/romance novel titled Music’s Curse. I will probably talk about it a lot
- I can do a great Miranda Sings impression
- I don’t like periods at the end of bullet points
- I am not Mary Poppins but I am almost practically perfect in every way
If you would like to stalk me further on this thing called the internet, I can also be found here:
And now, introduce yourself to me in the comments! I’d love to get to know you. Hope you stick around!